ICONX 3D Laser Cut Steel Model Kit Italian Leaning Tower of Pisa Cool Model
Build your Favorite figure with this ICONX 3D Laser Cut Model Kit by Fascinations.
- Amazingly detailed etched model
- No solder or glue required
- Each model starts out as 6-inch square metal sheets & you simply pop out the pieces & follow the included directions to assemble your model
- Age: 14 years & up
- Number of sheets: 2 Sheets
- Difficulty: Easy
- Assembled Size: 3.5"H x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Assembly is required, instruction is included.
ITALIAN LEANING TOWER OF PISA
Leaning Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side. It is situated behind the Cathedral and is the third oldest structure in Pisa's Cathedral Square (Piazza del Duomo) after the Cathedral and the Baptistry. The tower's tilt began during construction, caused by an inadequate foundation on ground too soft on one side to properly support the structure's weight.