ICONX 3D Laser Cut Steel Model Kit U.K. London Eye Ferris Wheel Cool Model
Build your Favorite figure with this ICONX 3D Laser Cut Model Kit by Fascinations.
- Amazingly detailed etched model
- No solder or glue required
- Each model starts out as 6-inch square metal sheets & you simply pop out the pieces & follow the included directions to assemble your model
- Age: 14 years & up
- Number of sheets: 2 Sheets
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Assembled Size: 4"H x 2.625" x 2"
- Assembly is required, instruction is included.
LONDON EYE FERRIS WHEEL
is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. Also known as the Millennium Wheel, its official name was originally the British Airways London Eye, then the Merlin Entertainments London Eye, between January 2011 and August 2014, the EDF Energy London Eye and is now called the London Eye.