Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Steel Model Kit German Heavy Armor Tiger I Tank Model
Build your Favorite figure with this Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model Kit by Fascinations.
- Amazingly detailed etched model
- No solder or glue required
- Each model starts out as 4-inch square metal sheets & you simply pop out the pieces & follow the included directions to assemble your model
- Age: 14 years & up
- Number of sheets: 2 Sheets
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Assembled Size: 2.85" x 1.76" x 1.17" (7.3 x 4.5 x 3 cm)
- Assembly is required, instruction is included.
TIGER I TANK
This German tank was the most powerful tank in the world when it was introduced in August 1942. The 88mm gun was extremely powerful and the heavy armor made it almost impervious to attack. The success of the Tiger was so profound, that no allied tank dared to engage it in open combat. This psychological fear soon became to be known as "Tigerphobia".