Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Steel Model Kit San Francisco Gold Golden Gate Bridge
Build your Favorite figure with this Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model Kit by Fascinations.
- Amazingly detailed etched model
- No solder or glue required
- Each model starts out as 4-inch square metal sheets & you simply pop out the pieces & follow the included directions to assemble your model
- Age: 14 years & up
- Number of sheets: 1 Sheet
- Difficulty: Easy
- Assembled Size: 5.85" x 0.31" x 1.76" (15 x 0.8 x 4.5 cm)
- Assembly is required, instruction is included.
GOLD GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
The Golden Gate is an art deco suspension bridge that stretches across San Francisco Bay and is one of the most enduring symbols of the city. Its construction arose from the need to get from San Francisco to Marin and the ferry traffic in San Francisco Bay had become just too heavy. Construction on the Golden Gate Bridge began in 1933, and was completed in 1937.