Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Steel Model Kit Washington D.C. Capital White House
Build your Favorite figure with this Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model Kit by Fascinations.
- Amazingly detailed etched model
- No solder or glue required
- Each model starts out as 4-inch square metal sheets & you simply pop out the pieces & follow the included directions to assemble your model
- Age: 14 years & up
- Number of sheets: 2 Sheets
- Difficulty: Easy
- Assembled Size: 2.93" x 2.54" x 2.42" (7.5 x 6.5 x 6.2 cm)
- Assembly is required, instruction is included.
Located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C., the White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States. It was designed by Irish-born James Hoban and built between 1792 and 1800 of white-painted Aquia sandstone. During the War of 1812 British troops burned it in retaliation for an earlier burning of Canadian government buildings in York, Ontario, by the United States.