Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Steel Model Kit WWII United States Sherman Tank
Build your Favorite figure with this Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model Kit by Fascinations.
- Amazingly detailed etched model
- No solder or glue required
- Each model starts out as 4-inch square metal sheets & you simply pop out the pieces & follow the included directions to assemble your model
- Age: 14 years & up
- Number of sheets: 2 Sheets
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Assembled Size: 2.89" x 1.37" x 1.33" (7.4 x 3.5 x 3.4 cm)
- Assembly is required, instruction is included.
UNITED STATES SHERMAN TANK
The Sherman Tank was the primary tank used by the United States during World War II. The tank was named after Union General William Tecumseh Sherman. Production exceeded 50,000 units. Only the Soviet T-34 tank was produced in larger numbers during World War II. Though it was wholly inadequate against the heavier armed 56 ton German Tiger I and the 72 ton Tiger II, mobility, mechanical reliability and sheer numbers helped offset their disadvantages strategically.